Located in Ottawa, the DSYTC is a non-profit, residential and community-based agency that is dedicated to helping youth (13-21) and families across Ontario overcome substance abuse and related mental health and other issues.
Programs and services include:
* Comprehensive assessment (GAIN-3 & GAIN-I);
* 3-month residential treatment (gender separated);
* 3-month post-residential continuing care (relapse risk reduction and service linkage);
* Family services (education, support, therapy);
* Academic programming (M.F. McHugh);
* Psychiatric support and assessment (consulting psychiatrist).
Clinically validated interventions are delivered by addiction therapists in a one-to-one client-centred setting while addiction counsellors deliver care within a group therapy modality. All programs and services are subject to continuous quality improvement measures.
A professional referral is not required and there are no formal fees required to access DSYTC programs and services.
Ages served: 13 - 21 years
Languages served: English
To be seen: Refer to DSYTC website for online application or call directly
Area Served: Ottawa-Carleton